Fallen Heroes: Kundasang War Memorial


Kundasang War Memorial Park, Ranau. I was here in 2012, 2014, 2015 and recently I visited this place once again. Obviously, when someone keeps coming back to a place they used to be, the place must've been very special to them.


Kundasang War Memorial wasn't an exception.


The first time I came here, tears were pooling in my eyes. It was a place of memories, tribute and love.


There was a list of the fallen heroes in the Death March as a tribute to them. This place gave me goosebumps. Not because of any paranormal reasons. But because of how much this place reminds me of the value of freedom. Freedom wasn't easy to achieve. But this place reminds us that, freedom wasn't impossible either.



It was monsoon season. It rained. Then I cried.

Cheers~

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment