Lang Leav Inspired Bookmarks

Who doesn't love Lang Leav's collections? The thing about her collections is that the poems are simple but deep. Poems don't have to be written in high-cultured words with artistic complexity. Rather, it touches the deepest when words are comprehensible by the heart and feelings.

But of course, poetry isn't for everyone.

For me, poem always has a special spot in my heart. Individual differences.

To those who do, you can get yourself a copy of these Lang Leav's inspired bookmarks I designed myself.

They are available in PDF format, free to use and of course, credit them to me as these should not be redistributed for business profit without my consent.

Best printed on solid coloured papers. I printed mine on recycled brown paper. Looks great to me.

Get yours HERE ! 

Cheers~

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment